Links to sources of information about Pilmuir Works and its history.
Architecture, Listing etc.
- Listed Building Register
- Buildings at Risk Register
- Canmore record: Dunfermline, Pilmuir Street, Pilmuir Works
- Aerial view from the south-west, 1948
- Aerial view from the north-west, 1932
Previous Sale, Planning etc.
So who is the new owner of Duracord site? (Dunfermline Press, 27 Apr 2017)
- Ice rink and recording studio among suggestions put forward for Dunfermline’s Duracord site (Dunfermline Press, 12 Dec 2016)
- MP calls for new plan for derelict Duracord site (Dunfermline Press, 6 Sep 2016)
- Dunfermline property owners call in receivers (The Courier, 1 Sep 2016)
- Company behind large number of Dunfermline town centre properties hits financial trouble (Dunfermline Press, 1 Sep 2016)
- Final push to get college into town centre (Central Fife Times, 20 Apr 2016
- Fresh interest in Dunfermline’s former Dunlop factory (Dunfermline Press, 7 Jul 2014)
- Duracord stalls until Tesco decision (Dunfermline Press, 7 Apr 2013)
- Historic Dunfermline industrial buildings to become an ‘urban village’ (The Courier, 9 Feb 2012)
- Urban village plans wrecked by fire (Deadline News, 28 Jul 2009)
- Disused Fife tyre factory transformed into community theatre (STV News, 12 Mar 2009), see video
- Pilmuir Works Bought by Property Developer (dunfermline.info, 20 Apr 2006)